Innovation brings an opportunity to cut down the costs and improve services. The advancements in genomics, biotechnologies and biometrics, together with new wearable devices and apps create new ways to deliver healthcare.
HISA and HealthTech Sydney invite you to explore how to improve healthcare through innovation and digital health
- How can the healthcare sector benefit from these new and innovative technologies?
- How can innovative solutions integrate into broader healthcare systems?
- What is the role of the consumer and personal records, including personal bio-metrics?
- What is the future for the clinician and patient interaction and improving patient experience?
- Are there smart digital solutions that improve clinical workflow to improve efficiencies and quality of care outcomes?
Join our presenters:
Alex Burke CEO, Tigerspike
Tigesspike helps companies like Emirates, Shell, and Novartis to define, design and deliver engaging digital experiences for their employees and customers. Alex has 20 years’ experience working in broadcast TV and digital media. Managing award winning teams, he has built a reputation for driving technical excellence and innovation in the industry.
Amy Kwong, ANZ Specialist for Healthcare Technology Solutions, Zebra Technologies
Zebra helps health and aged-care providers to access real-time information to make more informed decisions. Kwong manages the account for Australia’s largest private hospital company and won the national Patient Identification Solution contract – enabling product roll-out to a network of 45 hospitals for a leading hospital group. She will share her knowledge of how simple innovations and personalisation can improve patient outcomes.
Hear the pitches:
- Surgical Innovations – Scrub Up Marianne McGhee
- Science-based decision making in healthcare – CohortIQ Ian Tebbutt
- The checklist manifesto for multidisciplinary hospital teams – WardConnect Dr Martin Seneviratne
Proudly sponsored by