Innovation Kickstart is a half day interactive seminar where you can learn about the start-up journey of healthcare startups, and get insights on the leading edge of research from eminent scientists.
Chaired by HealthTech Sydney Founder, Gaurav, and themed around innovation and commercialising HealthTech, Innovation Kickstart will help you make informed decisions and expose you to cutting edge health tech developments.
And the best part is IT’S FREE TO ATTEND!
Your donation goes towards a bar tab following this event, where we can carry on conversations in person!
For the full details and conference, please visit:
Registration Open : 12:00pm
Opening Remarks, Gaurav Sood, Founder, Health Tech Sydney : 1:00pm
Innovation Kickstart Case Study – Andrew Rochi, CEO, DorsaVi : 1:10pm
LIVE STARTUP DEMOS PLUS Q&A : 1:30pm
- Jeff Reid, Director, uHealth
- Vidya Nallamad, CEO, NetHealth
- Marie Clarke, Head of Marketing, The Pip – Galvanic
PANEL DISCUSSION – HEALTHCARE INNOVATION : 2:00pm
- Tony Keating, CEO, resApp
- Allan Sheffield, Managing Director, myDNA
- Mohan Karunanithi, eHealth Research Project Director, CSIRO
- Fred Blochlinger, Director, Outerspace
LIVE STARTUP DEMOS PLUS Q&A : 3:15pm
- Dr Silvia Pfeiffer, CEO, Coviu
- Elliot Kernohan, CEO, Im-Able
- David Whitfield, Founder & CEO, TeleConsult
PANEL DISCUSSION : 3:45pm
- Associate Professor Marcel Dinger, Head of Clinical Genomics, Garvan Institute
- Dr Rajiv Jayasena, BRM eHealth Research Program, CSIRO
- Marcus Wilson, Co-Founder, Surgical Partners
- Anuraj Gambhir, Internationally recognised strategic business advisory and innovation
LIVE STARTUP DEMOS PLUS Q&A : 4:15pm
- Ewan Le Bouhris, Founder, Safe Mate
- Jonah Caccioppe, Director, Boundlss
CLOSING REMARKS : 4:45pm
Look forward to seeing you there!!!