As part of Spark Festival, HealthTech Sydney is proud to present some of the most exciting startups in Digital Health.
The night will involve a 10min talk by the Founder/CEO on their inspiration and learnings, and will be followed by a panel discussion open for questions. Refreshments and drinks will be provided.
Grab an early bird ticket!
The first three confirmed Startups are:
- CancerAid: has raised over $500K and launched an application to improve experience of cancer patients
- SurgicalPartners: won the Westapc Innovation Award in 2016, and is creating a X10 saving in financial management for medical practices
- Healthcare Innovate: Launched Clinivid this year – a multi-disciplinary team based patient record messaging platform for better collaboration
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm: Registration & Drinks
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm: Introduction & Startup Journey Talks from 5 Startups
- 7:30pm – 7:45pm: Break
- 7:45pm – 8:15pm: Panel Discussion
- 8:15pm – 9:00pm: Close & Networking Drinks
HealthTech Sydney is the leading healthcare technology innovation and education community that aims to improve commercialisation outcomes and create social and economic prosperity. We are close to 1000 members with good networks to other Australian cities, and increasingly strong ties to global corporates in digital health. We have delivered over 25 educational seminars/conferences in 3 years since we’ve been in operation.